The truth is when it comes to South Beach you cannot really have a bad location. Once you enter South Beach, you are practically in the place that is set apart from the rest of the world and also happens to have stunning beaches as well as world class shopping, dining and nightlife. That being said, it is also important to realize not all the condo living options in the area are waterfront, but that doesn’t mean they are any less desirable.
Artecity is an example of high quality living that isn’t right one the ocean. One of the other reasons this location is desirable is that it has deemed itself “a chic boutique community.” While many buildings here try to appeal only to the most elite, this building comes across as more of a posh boutique style. Of course that doesn’t mean it fails to appeal to those who want the finer things in life, which is apparent when you look at some of the amenities Artecity offers:
- The appeal of Miami Beach history but modern features, complete with the classic Art Deco design
- Rooftop terrace
- Two pools
- Valet parking and an indoor parking garage
- Modern fitness and spa facility
Of course, what also counts is what you find in the condos themselves:
- Finest Italian cabinetry
- Floor to ceiling windows for living spaces
- Contemporary Italian bathroom design complete with floating glass showers
- Luxe finishes for the kitchen and bathroom
Enjoy the outdoor gardens or the world of South Beach just beyond the entrance way. Located just a few blocks from either the more secluded shores or heavily populated beaches of South Beach, either way the sand and surf is within close walking distance, not to mention the heart of South Beach’s famous Lincoln Rd. If you are willing to live a couple of blocks away from oceanfront, you could easily come to love Artecity.
Copyright © By Ognjen Prezzi 2012 * All Rights Reserved*Artecity
Do you have questions about selling or buying real estate?Call me today at 305-793-8965. We realize that you may not be ready to buy or sell today and are probably in the planning stages. That's just fine. Many of our clients are several months out from doing anything and that is why we take a simple, no pressure approach when working with new clients. Of course if you are ready to buy or sell quickly, we can help with that too.
Do you own property in Miami or Miami Beach and want to know what it's worth?Click the link below and get a free home valuation.
Search Real Estate For Sale by City
- Bal Harbour, Florida Real Estate
- Bay Harbor Islands, Florida Real Estate
- Coconut Grove, Florida Real Estate
- Coral Gables, Florida Real Estate
- Fisher Island, Florida Real Estate
- Key Biscayne, Florida Real Estate
- Miami, Florida Real Estate
- Miami Beach, Florida Real Estate
- Miami Shores, Florida Real Estate
- Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Real Estate
- Surfside, Florida Real Estate