There are many options when it comes to choosing the best location to live in Brickell. But today we were put to the test to come up with a few specific answers to this question. So Ognjen and I narrowed it down to three buildings. See what we have to say in our video below about Brickell real estate.
Tips from Brickell real estate agents Ognjen & Jamey Prezzi
Thinking about buying Brickell real estate and need help from an experienced Brickell Buyer’s Agent?
Let us know. Our specialization is in Miami Beach, Brickell, Coral Gables & Downtown Miami. We would be happy to give you a personalized Comparative Market Analysis for your Miami home or assist you to purchase a Miami Beach condo or home.
Copyright © By Jamey Prezzi 2013 * All Rights Reserved* What Would be the Best Location to Live in Brickell?
Do you have questions about selling or buying real estate?Call me today at 305-793-8965. We realize that you may not be ready to buy or sell today and are probably in the planning stages. That's just fine. Many of our clients are several months out from doing anything and that is why we take a simple, no pressure approach when working with new clients. Of course if you are ready to buy or sell quickly, we can help with that too.
Do you own property in Miami or Miami Beach and want to know what it's worth?Click the link below and get a free home valuation.
Search Real Estate For Sale by City
- Bal Harbour, Florida Real Estate
- Bay Harbor Islands, Florida Real Estate
- Coconut Grove, Florida Real Estate
- Coral Gables, Florida Real Estate
- Fisher Island, Florida Real Estate
- Key Biscayne, Florida Real Estate
- Miami, Florida Real Estate
- Miami Beach, Florida Real Estate
- Miami Shores, Florida Real Estate
- Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Real Estate
- Surfside, Florida Real Estate