If you are thinking about buying Miami Beach real estate, you should know that good properties, priced well move quickly.
- Do you have a game plan in place to create a good offer on a home that you fall in love with?
- Have you done a market analysis to identify market value on similar properties?
- Have you noticed that home prices have been going up?
- Are you aware that the best properties sell before they go public or within a few few days and with multiple offers?
First we need to map out your plans for buying real estate in Miami Beach
If you want to compete in this market, you need an experienced local Realtor who can help you move quickly on good deals. In order to get a good deal you need to have all of your financial paperwork lined up (pre-approval letter with terms or proof of cash) and other details to make an offer quickly.
It’s important to know that if you are searching for Miami Beach properties online, the Internet is a great place to start but unfortunately a lot of the sites available to consumers have listings that tend to be a little outdated or already under contract. The reason why is because this information is often syndicated through our main database and by the time it gets to the consumer sites or an agent uploads it, it can take 24 to 48 hours (or longer).
Our clients buying real estate in Miami Beach have access to listings as soon as they hit the market and we prepare our clients to be ready to move when a good deal presents itself.
We also help our clients by:
- Providing guidance with our local market knowledge about the buildings, neighborhoods and how to get the most for your money.
- Preparing a detailed analysis of what similar homes are selling for so that you can make an educated decision on price.
- Price negotiations with the seller’s agent. (**Remember the seller has their own agent, you should have your own negotiating for you.)
- Negotiating the terms of the sale.
- The sales contracts and the overall paperwork of the transaction.
- We have a transaction manager who manages the sales transactions for our clients. She will manage the overall process to make sure you have a successful transaction.
- Referring you to quality vendors like inspectors, mortgage brokers, banks, etc.
If you are thinking about buying real estate in Miami Beach, contact us today and let us put a game plan together for you to save you time and also help you still get a great deal in this new market.
We’d love to hear from you.
Let us know. Our specialization is in Miami Beach, Brickell, Coral Gables & Downtown Miami. We would be happy to give you a personalized Miami Beach home valuation.
Copyright © By Jamey Prezzi * All Rights Reserved*If you are thinking about buying real estate in Miami or Miami Beach, we can help you.