If you are thinking about buying Miami Beach real estate, we can help you and for the buyer, there is no fee for our services.
Here is a quick flow chart of the process for buying real estate in Miami Beach.
First we need to map out your plans for buying real estate in Miami Beach
When buying real estate in Miami Beach, it’s key to work with an experienced local agent who can help you navigate through the inventory. This way you spend your time focusing on the best deals for your budget. It’s important to know that if you are searching for Miami Beach properties online, the Internet is a great place to start but unfortunately a lot of the sites available to consumers have listings that tend to be a little outdated or already under contract.
The reason why is because this information is often syndicated through our main database and by the time it gets to the consumer sites or an agent uploads it, it can take 24 to 48 hours (or longer).
Our buyers have access to listings as soon as they hit the market! We show properties fast so we can get you the best deal quickly.
Our process of helping our buyers:
- Go over the market with you and explain what’s what in terms of cost and what you get for your money.
- Get a good understanding of your goals, desires, wants and needs for the property.
- If you need financing, put you in touch with experienced local lenders who can walk you through the preapproval process. This way you will know how much you can spend.
- Next we sort through all of the listings and narrow down the best of the best so you can spend time looking at properties that match your needs.
- Once you find a property you want to buy, we will prepare detailed analysis of what similar homes are selling for so that you can make an educated decision on price.
- Next we will prepare the sales contract and negotiate on your behalf with the seller’s agent. (**Remember the seller has their own agent, you should have your own negotiating for you.)
- Negotiate the terms of the sale to get you the best deal.
- Once you the offer is accepted we will set you up with our success team to carefully guide you through the transaction including setting up inspections, appraisals and closing agent/attorney.
- Negotiate any issues that come up with inspections and appraisals (if any).
- Meet you at the closing table.
- My favorite part, hand you the keys!
If you are thinking about buying real estate in Miami Beach, contact us today and let us put a game plan together for you to save you time and also help you still get a great deal in this new market.
AboutJamey & Ognjen Prezzi run a highly successful real estate business in Miami Beach. They work together as residential Realtors in Miami Beach, Brickell, Downtown Miami & some surrounding neighborhoods. They are full-time Realtors, have worked with over 300 clients from all of the world and are in the top percentage of top producing agents at their brokerage. This is their real estate blog and their goal in this medium is to provide value by answering common questions about the local real Miami Beach and Miami estate market. They have been sought after for their advice on popular channels like HGTV and Inman News. If you want to work with Jamey or Ognjen feel free to contact them at: 305-793-8965 or use their contact page.
Search Real Estate For Sale by City
- Bal Harbour, Florida Real Estate
- Bay Harbor Islands, Florida Real Estate
- Coconut Grove, Florida Real Estate
- Coral Gables, Florida Real Estate
- Fisher Island, Florida Real Estate
- Key Biscayne, Florida Real Estate
- Miami, Florida Real Estate
- Miami Beach, Florida Real Estate
- Miami Shores, Florida Real Estate
- Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Real Estate
- Surfside, Florida Real Estate