Why people buy real estate in Miami?
Clearly we live in a gorgeous city with amazing weather and of course the beaches, but what else? Click on the link or image below to find out the Top 20 Reasons to visit and buy in Miami.
5 Reasons to Use a Real Estate Professional
Use a buyer’s agent to help you navigate through the process of buying real estate in Miami.
It is customary in Miami to use a buyer’s agent to help you purchase a property here. Typically the sellers have their own agent and the buyers have their own agent. Generally speaking, the brokerage fees are paid for out of the seller’s proceeds at closing.
When buying real estate in Miami Beach, it’s key to work with an experienced local agent who can help you navigate through the inventory.
This way you spend your time focusing on the best deals and avoid the pitfalls.
It’s important to know that if you are searching for Miami Beach properties online, a lot of the sites available to consumers have listings that tend to be a little outdated or already under contract. The reason why is because this information is often syndicated through our main database and by the time it gets to the consumer sites or an agent uploads it, it can take 24 to 48 hours (or longer).
Our buyers have access to listings as soon as they hit the market! We show properties fast so we can get you the best deal quickly.
- Our process of helping our buyers:
- Set up a buyer’s consultation to go over your needs and wants, and also explain the market so you know what you are buying.
- If you need financing, put you in touch with experienced local lenders who can walk you through the preapproval process. This way you will know how much you can spend.
- Next we sort through all of the listings, narrow down the best of the best so you can spend time looking at properties that match your needs.
- Set up all of the appointments and show you all of the properties.
- Once you find a property you want to buy, we will prepare a detailed analysis of what similar homes are selling for so that you can make an educated decision on price.
- Prepare the sales contract and negotiate on your behalf with the seller’s agent. (**Remember the seller has their own agent, you should have your agent negotiating for you.)
- Negotiate the terms of the sale to get you the best deal.
- Once you the offer is accepted we will set you up with our success team to carefully guide you through the transaction including setting up inspections, appraisals and closing agent/attorney.
- Negotiate any issues that come up with inspections and appraisals (if any).
- Meet you at the closing table.
- Download our FREE online magazine (more general home buying tips)
- Buyer Tips for buying Miami and Miami Beach Real Estate (Miami specific tips)
If you are thinking about buying real estate in Miami Beach, contact us today and let us put a game plan together for you to save you time and also help you still get a great deal in this new market. 305-793-8965