We work with a lot of second home buyers who are interested in buying a condo in Miami and then want to rent it out during the year when they are not in town. It’s important to know when buying Miami Beach Real Estate that many buildings in our area do not allow short term rentals. Below we talk in more detail about what you need to know.
Tips from Miami Beach real estate agents Ognjen & Jamey Prezzi
Thinking about buying Miami Beach Real Estate and need help from an experienced Miami Beach Buyer’s Agent?
We can help you. We specialize in Miami and Miami Beach real estate and would be happy to give you a personalized Comparative Market Analysis for your Miami home or assist you to purchase a Miami Beach condo or home.
Copyright © By Jamey Prezzi 2013 * All Rights Reserved*Tips for Buying Miami Beach Real Estate Rental Restrictions
Do you have questions about selling or buyer real estate?Call me today at 305-793-8965. We realize that you may not be ready to buy or sell today and are probably in the planning stages. That's just fine. Many of our clients are several months out from doing anything and that is why we take a simple, no pressure approach when working with new clients. Of course if you are ready to buy or sell quickly, we can help with that too. Feel Free to call me or shoot me an email.
Do you own property in Miami or Miami Beach and want to know what it's worth?Click the link below and get a free home valuation.
Search Real Estate For Sale by City
- Bal Harbour, Florida Real Estate
- Bay Harbor Islands, Florida Real Estate
- Coconut Grove, Florida Real Estate
- Coral Gables, Florida Real Estate
- Fisher Island, Florida Real Estate
- Key Biscayne, Florida Real Estate
- Miami, Florida Real Estate
- Miami Beach, Florida Real Estate
- Miami Shores, Florida Real Estate
- Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Real Estate
- Surfside, Florida Real Estate