The Continuum South Beach is comprised of two towers located in the South of Fifth Neighborhood of Miami Beach. The two buildings are located on a property located in the exclusive South of Fifth area of Miami Beach. The Continuum South Beach Tower I was built in 2002 and the Continuum South Beach Tower II in 2008.
100 South Pointe Drive
Miami Beach, Florida 33139
50 South Pointe Drive
Miami Beach, Florida 33139
Continuum South Beach Amenities:
- The amenities of the Continuum South Beach are very impressive.
- Upon arriving on the property, you will notice that security is treated very seriously as the guard gate screens guests who arrive on property and the vehicle information and guest information is noted prior to entering the valet area.
- Resident and guests valet services
- Two large lagoon style pools with towel service
- On site restaurant
- Tennis and tennis pro onsite
- Fitness center
- Gated complex
- 24-hour security, 24-hour valet, 24-hour concierge
- Private elevators
- Beach service that includes chair, umbrella and towel service
- A business center
- An overall resort style lifestyle on over 12 acres of oceanfront property.
Continuum South Beach Location is Prime:
- On the tip of South of Fifth in Miami Beach
- Walking distance to shops and restaurants
- Walking distance to South Pointe Park
- Walking distance to the beach
What’s Around Continuum South Beach?
- Prime 112, Joe Stone Crab, Haagen Daz Ice Cream Shop
- Starbucks and other local shops and restaurants.
- Apogee South Beach, Portofino Condos, Murano at Portofino, Murano Grande South Beach & Icon South Beach.
Copyright © By Jamey Prezzi 2011 * All Rights Reserved* Continuum South Beach
AboutJamey & Ognjen Prezzi run a highly successful real estate business in Miami Beach. They work together as residential Realtors in Miami Beach, Brickell, Downtown Miami & some surrounding neighborhoods. They are full-time Realtors, have worked with over 300 clients from all of the world and are in the top percentage of top producing agents at their brokerage. This is their real estate blog and their goal in this medium is to provide value by answering common questions about the local real Miami Beach and Miami estate market. They have been sought after for their advice on popular channels like HGTV and Inman News. If you want to work with Jamey or Ognjen feel free to contact them at: 305-793-8965 or use their contact page.
Search Real Estate For Sale by City
- Bal Harbour, Florida Real Estate
- Bay Harbor Islands, Florida Real Estate
- Coconut Grove, Florida Real Estate
- Coral Gables, Florida Real Estate
- Fisher Island, Florida Real Estate
- Key Biscayne, Florida Real Estate
- Miami, Florida Real Estate
- Miami Beach, Florida Real Estate
- Miami Shores, Florida Real Estate
- Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Real Estate
- Surfside, Florida Real Estate