The Continuum South Beach is comprised of two towers located in the South of Fifth Neighborhood of Miami Beach. The two buildings are located on a property located in the exclusive South of Fifth area of Miami Beach. The Continuum South Beach Tower I was built in 2002 and the Continuum South Beach Tower II in 2008.
The amenities of the Continuum South Beach are very impressive.Upon arriving on the property, you will notice that security is treated very seriously as the guard gate screens guests who arrive on property and the vehicle information and guest information is noted prior to entering the valet area.
- Resident and guests valet services
- Two large lagoon style pools with towel service
- On site restaurant
- Tennis and tennis pro on site
- Fitness center
- Gated complex
- 24-hour security, 24-hour valet, 24-hour concierge
- Private elevators
- Beach service that includes chair, umbrella and towel service
- A business center
- An overall resort style lifestyle on over 12 acres of oceanfront property.
Continuum South Beach Location is Prime:
- On the tip of South of Fifth in Miami Beach
- Walking distance to shops and restaurants
- Walking distance to South Pointe Park
- Walking distance to the beach
What’s Around Continuum South Beach?
- Prime 112, Joe Stone Crab, Haagen Daz Ice Cream Shop
- Starbucks and other local shops and restaurants.
- Apogee South Beach, Portofino Condos, Murano at Portofino, Murano Grande South Beach & Icon South Beach.
Do you have questions about the Continuum?
We can help you. We specialize in luxury condo buildings in and around Miami Beach. We would be happy to give you a personalized Comparative Market Analysis for your Miami home or assist you to purchase a Miami Beach condo or home.
Copyright © By Jamey Prezzi 2011 * All Rights Reserved* Continuum South Beach