If you are thinking about buying Miami Beach real estate, you should know that good properties, priced well move quickly. You need an experienced local Realtor who can help you move quickly on good deals. In order to get a good deal you need to have all of your financial paperwork lined up (pre-approval letter with terms or proof of cash) and other details to make an offer quickly.
It’s important to know that if you are searching online for properties, the Internet is a great place to start but unfortunately a lot of the sites available to consumers have listings that tend to be a little outdated or already under contract. The reason why is because this information is often syndicated through our main database and by the time it gets to the consumer sites or an agent uploads it, it can take 24 to 48 hours (or longer).
Our clients have access to listings as soon as they hit the market and we prepare our clients to be ready to move when a good deal presents itself.
We also help our clients by:
- Providing guidance with our local market knowledge about the buildings, neighborhoods and how to get the most for your money.
- Preparing a detailed analysis of what similar homes are selling for so that you can make an educated decision on price.
- Price negotiations with the seller’s agent. (**Remember the seller has their own agent, you should have your own negotiating for you.)
- Negotiating the terms of the sale.
- The sales contracts and the overall paperwork of the transaction.
- We have a transaction manager who manages the sales transactions for our clients. She will manage the overall process to make sure you have a successful transaction.
- Referring you to quality vendors like inspectors, mortgage brokers, banks, etc.
What do you think are important qualities when hiring a buyer’s agent?
Are you just getting into the Miami Beach Condo Market? If so, what are your impressions where the market is headed? Please leave a comment and know we never share, rent or sell your contact info with any third party. We promise!
Copyright © By Jamey Prezzi 2013 * All Rights Reserved* Hiring a Miami Beach Real Estate Agent as Your Buyer’s Agent (video)
AboutJamey & Ognjen Prezzi run a highly successful real estate business in Miami Beach. They work together as residential Realtors in Miami Beach, Brickell, Downtown Miami & some surrounding neighborhoods. They are full-time Realtors, have worked with over 300 clients from all of the world and are in the top percentage of top producing agents at their brokerage. This is their real estate blog and their goal in this medium is to provide value by answering common questions about the local real Miami Beach and Miami estate market. They have been sought after for their advice on popular channels like HGTV and Inman News. If you want to work with Jamey or Ognjen feel free to contact them at: 305-793-8965 or use their contact page.
Search Real Estate For Sale by City
- Bal Harbour, Florida Real Estate
- Bay Harbor Islands, Florida Real Estate
- Coconut Grove, Florida Real Estate
- Coral Gables, Florida Real Estate
- Fisher Island, Florida Real Estate
- Key Biscayne, Florida Real Estate
- Miami, Florida Real Estate
- Miami Beach, Florida Real Estate
- Miami Shores, Florida Real Estate
- Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Real Estate
- Surfside, Florida Real Estate