If you are thinking about selling your Miami Beach home, you probably have a lot of questions. If you need to sell quickly, still in today’s competitive real estate market, pricing your Miami Beach Home correctly from the beginning, is still the #1 tip to selling your home the fastest.
As Miami Beach listing agents for sellers, certainly we can create great marketing materials online and offline to get the maximum exposure for your property, however buyers have so much data at their fingertips and are able to determine pricing relatively quickly. Buyers in today’s market are savvy and are not going to overpay for real estate.
Generally speaking, you will know right away if your Miami Beach home is overpriced as the market is very busy right now. Inventory is very low and there are a lot of buyers. If your property is overpriced the first few indications that it’s overpriced will be no phone calls and no showings.
Here are some quick tips to effectively price your Miami Beach home to sell fast:
1. Make a list of all of the qualities of your property, for instance: (neighborhood, square footage, lot size, waterfront, view, amenities, upgrades, hurricane impact windows, etc. )
2. Get a list of recently sold homes with similar criteria, I would suggest staying within a six month range. Note: It is easier to do this with condominiums units in the same building than with homes. We can explain this in more detail if you need help with it.
3. Get a list of current homes for sale on the market with similar criteria.
4. What is ratio between the listed prices and sold prices?
5. How many properties are currently for sale in your neighborhood?
6. Take into consideration your personal financial goals, what are the expenses related to selling the property? Repairs, closing costs, commissions, etc.
Although these are just a few of the tips that we use when pricing our Miami Beach listings to sell quick, just remember that pricing is key! You can upgrade your home, stage it with glorious fashions, expose it to many buyers but in the end, it has to be priced correctly in order to sell fast.
In the next tips, I will discuss additional techniques on how to sell you home and how to stage it correctly.
Meanwhile, if you are thinking about selling your Miami Beach home, we can help you.
Copyright © By Ognjen Prezzi 2013 * All Rights Reserved*How To Sell Your Miami Beach Home Faster?
Do you have questions about selling or buyer real estate?Call me today at 305-793-8965. We realize that you may not be ready to buy or sell today and are probably in the planning stages. That's just fine. Many of our clients are several months out from doing anything and that is why we take a simple, no pressure approach when working with new clients. Of course if you are ready to buy or sell quickly, we can help with that too. Feel Free to call me or shoot me an email.
Do you own property in Miami or Miami Beach and want to know what it's worth?Click the link below and get a free home valuation.
Search Real Estate For Sale by City
- Bal Harbour, Florida Real Estate
- Bay Harbor Islands, Florida Real Estate
- Coconut Grove, Florida Real Estate
- Coral Gables, Florida Real Estate
- Fisher Island, Florida Real Estate
- Key Biscayne, Florida Real Estate
- Miami, Florida Real Estate
- Miami Beach, Florida Real Estate
- Miami Shores, Florida Real Estate
- Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Real Estate
- Surfside, Florida Real Estate