Earlier this year, Real Estate News channels included Miami Beach in its forecast for the best housing markets, even in wake of what has been called the worst real estate market crash ever for this and other areas. This comes as no surprise because Miami Beach is an area that started recovering over a year ago. Miami Beach condos although they did hit in the market downtown, have been the first in our local recovery to show positive signs of doing well, especially the luxury real estate market.
With that being said, Housing Predictor was only confirming what we already knew and that is that our market is not just back on its feet but has hit the ground running. This is what earned Miami Beach a top spot in the Best 25 Housing Markets forecast for 2012.
Nothing but Allure
When browsing Miami Beach condos for sale it quickly becomes apparent what the allure is. Most of the selections available include such amazing amenities and attention to fine detail that no matter where they were located it would be a place well worth calling home. It just so happens that these condos are located in and around Miami Beach, which happens to be one of the most desirable locations to live in anywhere around the globe.
When you shop for condos you can expect to find details that make life easier and more enjoyable, simply put. Here are some examples of what your new luxury condo in Miami Beach could include:
- Extra large terraces or balconies overlooking water or the city
- Marble for the foyer, kitchen and master bath
- Private elevators
- Tennis courts, swimming pools & spas
- European kitchens with sub zero refrigerators and built in appliances.
- Concierge and door man services.
Although not all of these can be found at each of the condo buildings, this is a glance at what is actually fairly common and standard in the newer luxury buildings. So while you may not have your own private humidor, you may instead have handcrafted mosaic tile back splashes or even bathroom walls. The point is when Miami Beach goes luxury, it goes all out.
Living the Good Life
It may be hard to believe, but not everyone who lives here loves the beach. Because Miami offers so much to see and do there are plenty of other reasons to live here. In fact plenty of people move here for boating or as a weekend get away but won’t be bothered to spend an actual day at the beach. Here are some other tempting reasons to consider one of the Miami Beach condos for sale as your new home:
- Miami Beach Marina – the ideal spot to dock or launch for sailing, cruising or to locate a boat for fishing
- Espanola Way – Al Capone once strolled this historic district filled with old world charm and plenty of shopping and dining
- Miami City Ballet – world class ballet
- Lincoln Road Mall - Shopping, dining and great people watching
- Bal Harbour Shoppes - world class shopping with top of the line stores
Here are a few of my favorite Luxury condos in Miami Beach:
MIAMI BEACH LUXURY CONDOS
- Apogee South Beach
- Continuum South Beach Tower I
- Continuum South Beach Tower II
- ICON South Beach
- Murano at Portofino
- Murano Grande
- Portofino South Beach
- S5 South Of Fifth
6th-23rd Streets (South Beach)
- 1500 Ocean Drive
- Bentley Bay
- Capri South Beach
- Il Villaggio
- Mondrian South Beach
- Setai South Beach
- W South Beach
Copyright © By Jamey Prezzi 2012 * All Rights Reserved*Miami Beach Condos Luxury Living, A Place to Learn How to Live Well