Miami Beach, FL 33139
The West Avenue neighborhood is certainly one of my favorite residential neighborhoods in Miami Beach. It is a neighborhood on the western side of South Beach, just north of South of Fifth and South of 17th Street. The West Avenue area is great because it is close to everything South Beach has to offer like the shops, restaurants, and Lincoln Road. There are a lot of full-time residents in this neighborhood which makes for a nice feel throughout the year.
The location of the area is approximately from 5th street to 17th street and parallel to the Biscayne Bay.
The West Avenue neighborhood consists of many different types of properties from small walk-up condominiums to super luxury high rise glass structures in the sky.
It is important to know that even within the West Avenue neighborhood there are sub-markets and they consist of factors like:
- The location of the building (Bayfront or not-bay front)
- The building and it’s brand
- The unit itself (the line of the unit and it’s view)
- The unit itself (the finishes and decor)
- Parking and the number of parking spaces
- There are other factors too, but these are a few of the important ones
A Few West Avenue neighborhood buildings:
Do you have more questions about buying selling your home on West Avenue Miami Beach Fl 33139?
Call us today: 305-793-8965 or click here for a free home valuation.