Often when new buyers are come in from overseas or out of state, one of the first most common questions is, “Why Buy a Condo in South Beach?” South Beach is a neighborhood within Miami Beach and is home to some of the most desirable real estate in the world.
South Beach stretches south to north from about 1st to 23rd street and is wide across from the ocean to the bay side. It is vibrant, energetic, full of restaurants, shops and overall one of the hippest and most sophisticated urban areas of Miami. South Beach is home to numerous events throughout the year including but not limited to: South Beach Food and Wine Festival, Art Basel, Miami International Film Festival, Winter Music Conference, and the Miami Boat Show.
This is South Pointe park on the tip southern edge of South Beach. This is the result of a multi-million dollar renovation.
This is an eastern view of South Beach featuring some of Miami Beach’s most luxurious buildings and the popular South of Fifth neighborhood.
So, why should you Buy a Condo in South Beach?
- Value: The South Beach luxury market held strong during the downturn and now we are seeing record selling prices like never before.
- Location: Situated on an island between the bay and the ocean with a city flare, South Beach is a little piece of heaven for many residents and tourists throughout the year.
- International Reach: The people who buy a condo in South Beach are from all over the world, which equals a huge market for down the road resale potential. Not only that, it’s awesome to live in a place that is so international.
- The scenery: South Beach is one of the most beautiful places in the world, period.
- Huge celebrity and high profile clientele: Combine all of the previous reasons above and this is why many celebrities and high profile clients purchase properties in South Beach.
- Stability and appreciation of the high end luxury condos make many investors feel confident in their ability to invest in our market.
- A huge demand for luxury rental properties. In South Beach there are a handful of super luxury buildings and in this current market, inventory is very low.
- The last statistics I saw, we are at about a 70% cash market for condos. Since properties are purchased with cash, this creates a more stable environment in the case of any future downturns.
Are you thinking about why you should buy a condo in South Beach?
Let us help you. We specialize in South Beach luxury condos and would be happy to give you a personalized Comparative Market Analysis for your Miami home or assist you to purchase a Miami Beach condo or home.
Copyright © By Jamey Prezzi 2013 * All Rights Reserved* Why Buy a Condo in South Beach?